How to check-in & Hotel Rules
For information about how to check-in at the mizuka Hotel, please read How to check-in & Hotel Rules page.
Due to the characteristics of mizuka Hotel as an unmanned hotel, the check-in method is different from general hotels, so please be sure to check before you stay. Thank you.
For frequently asked questions, please read the Q&A.
Fukuoka, Nakasu & Hakata Area
Covid-19 infection prevention measures and Requests for our guests
At the mizuka Hotel, in order to prevent infection with covid-19, we ask our guests to take the following preventive measures.
* Covid-19 measures at mizuka Hotel
- Check-in uses a tablet system, which is non-contact & non-face-to-face employees.
- The rooms and facilities are regularly open and ventilated.
- Areas that guests touch, such as guest rooms and public space, are wiped and disinfected with a disinfectant.
* Request to Guests
- At check-in, we ask all guests to measure the tempareture.
Please note that in principle, check-in is not possible for those with a body temperature of 37.5C or higher.
- Please wear a mask during your stay.
- We have installed disinfectants for hands and fingertips. Please disinfect diligently. Also, please wash your hands when you return to your room.
- Elevators and public space should be used at intervals between guests, avoiding congestion.
- If you have a fever or feel unwell during your stay, we recommend that you immediately contact guest support, report to a health center, or visit a medical institution if necessary.
We are making various efforts so that all guests can spend their time with peace of mind.
Thank you for your cooperation.